Customise your inquiry form and decide which information you want from a buyer.
Set up your form and have it in any corner or any page of your website.
Receive inquiries in real-time so the negotiations begin right away.
Give your customers an option to have multiple products in one inquiry.
Track visitors, source of traffic, inquiry numbers and more to get accurate buyer purchasing needs.
Know the number of visitors and conversion rate data and trends so your business directions are controlled by you.
B2B (business-to-business), a type of electronic commerce (e-commerce), is the exchange of products, services, or information between businesses.
SHOPLINE’s B2B & Wholesale Solution application integrates tailored features such as inquiry services, tiered pricing, and minimum order quantity to help cross-border merchants simplify management processes and boost conversion rates.
You can power your B2B e-commerce platform through the following utilization:
1. Enabling inquiry services for online stores and products to receive and manage customer inquiries.
2. Enabling wholesale functions, including:
- Volume pricing: Set different product prices for different purchase quantities.
- Minimum order quantity: Limit the minimum quantity a buyer can purchase for a single product variation.
3. Enabling additional functions: Bind product attachments (e.g., manuals, product quotations, etc.) so users can download the corresponding documents from the product details page.
The complexity and size of your company will influence which e-commerce platform best fits your business needs. It ultimately depends on your business model and what you are trying to accomplish. There are many B2B e-commerce platform options, such as SHOPLINE, offering partner ecosystems to meet the needs of online stores.